Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Week 3 of the Fresh Start Programme

Last week my super amazing sister had her second baby boy.  I managed to get to see her at the weekend and completely fell in love with the gorgeous boy.  I felt so contented cuddling him for ages (I did monopolise his time quite a lot!).

We also had a house full of temperatures, sniffles and snot with the lovely husband and tiger cub being unwell (baby monkey just carried on in her normal, funny way but learnt the word 'poorly' quite quickly).  I'm not great with changes to the daily routine as everything takes so much longer and I worry when my kids are sick.  As there was so much going on I didn't track any of my food last week and I didn't get to the gym at all.  Normally at this point if I'd been going to Weight Watchers I would have bunked the session and kept on eating but as I really enjoy chatting to the Health Trainer I went along yesterday anyway and am sooooooo pleased I did - I have lost another 800g which makes my total loss in two weeks 1.2kg - yippee! 

I would have blogged this last night but I finally went to a class at the gym and was tired afterwards.  I had been thinking about trying an aerobics style class but just thought made me want to eat my own weight in chocolate and then sleep for a week.  Instead I thought that a BodyBalance class might be a gentler introduction to the world of exercise.  In a way I was right.  It seems to be a yoga based class and I loved it (especially when I got to lie down for 5 minutes at the end) but today I hurt - SO MUCH.  Tomorrow I have my first one to one session with a trainer at the gym so am hoping that will be just as good. 

Sweet Dreams

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment