Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Injury!

I have my first exercise injury - Does that make me an athlete?
I was doing a body balance class tonight when I heard a popping sound coming from my calf and my leg kind of went.  I tested it and it seemed OK so I finished the class - gently.  Afterwards though it kept catching at the end of my stride when I walked.   At least it means I can't do any housework tonight - always a positive!

So I had my fourth Fresh Start appointment today and I haven't lost any weight this week.  That was a little disappointing but as I had tracked all my food I know exactly where I went wrong.  I know I made some really good choices but I also drank a LOT of wine at the weekend (but I had fun doing while I was drinking it!).  It was shocking to see that over the week there were about 25 small changes I could have made to improve my diet.  Generally my diet is good - my meals are anyway.  It's the bits in between such as sugar in my coffee, a handful of crisps occasionally, wine.  So I think now is where the hard work begins.  I need to focus more when I eat between meals and really think about why I'm eating it.  So that is my challenge for the week - Mindful Eating.

Sweet Dreams
Fairy Princess Mummy
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment