Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Fresh Start!!

So, today I had my second fresh start meeting and I am loving it.  The Health Trainer who is supporting me is incredibly lovely and easy to talk to.  She is also really encouraging (and she gave me a desperately needed cup of tea!).  In my first meeting two weeks ago we looked at a food diary I had to fill in for three days and looked at how I could make minor adjustments to start losing weight, took my weight and measured my waist. 
Today we double checked my height only to find I am an inch shorter than I thought!  But on a good note I had actually lost weight - 400g which doesn't seem a huge amount but is equivalent to nearly two blocks of butter which sounds much better.  I like the idea of comparing my weight loss to blocks of butter - not sure why, I suppose because it's easy to envision it.  I also lost 2.5cm from my waist which confuses me a little - it just seems too much.  The lovely HT double checked it and had got it right but di warn me it might not go down for a few weeks now.

So all in all a good day.  HOWEVER - I didn't get to the gym.  I had to work late and then do some more when I got home so just couldn't face trying to fit that in too.  I feel I have a long way to go when it comes to exercise but I'll keep trying.

Happy sunny days people!
Fairy Princess Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment