Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 May 2013

Getting started

So today was officially the first day of week 1 and was fairly typical of how my 'new beginings' start!

We started of today well - with me and the girls doing exercise.  I did a great Pilates session while the girls did a kids exercise class which they loved and didn't want to leave. 

Any exercise class which involves balloons has got to be good!

But food wise was not so great.  Luckily, I have already decided that Saturday is my 'free day' (see how good I am at justifying eating rubbish).  I am very aware that my diet has been punctuated by so much sugar, caffeine and processed food that to go completely cold turkey would make me crave some food more.  So my plan is to monitor my food 6 days a week and have one day where I can relax a little.  I am also planning on getting more support to help me change my mindset to help stop the snacking. 

My abs are starting to ache a little and the fizzy wine is calling!

Happy bank holiday weekend.


Sweet dreams
Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment